Comments in line

>Your problem, John, is that you are unable to stick to an argument of
>the issues.  Instead, everything becomes personal with you as evidenced
>by the above ad hominem remarks.  Disappointing.

Wrong again Roger.
I do pactor as well as RTTY and Amtor.
I can copy each of them modes unlike many that just complain.

>As to how I knew it was a Winlink station and not you, very simple.  1)
>I doubt that you do Pactor keyboard QSOs more than once in a blue moon
>(no one does);

Again wrong.

> 2) under the circumstances of the interference, I simply
>refuse to believe that ANY live operator, including you, would have
>operated in such a flagrantly inconsiderate manner.

Maybe the poor guy just did not hear you.
As you may know it's very hard to ask in every mode known if
the frequency is busy.

But I feel that you just have this hate for the wide modes.

The "anti-automatic"  and   "anti-everything-that-is-not-PSK31"
hams have a very hard time understanding what the rest are doing.

Number one reason - because they CAN'T copy it with their sound card.