Chuck,

I think it has all been said on the old topic so on to bigger and better
things.  I think you are located within VHF range from my station (12 miles SW
of Denton).  I am looking for stations to test the NBEMS package on VHF.  What
are your digital interests?  This would need a sound card interface and it
would be best if we used SSB but maybe FM would work too.

My VHF antenna is at 65 feet so I think I can make it over your way OK.

Howard K5HB

PS: Rick did an excellent review of an inexpensive sound card interface in
message 25767 of this group recently.  I am using an old Rigblaster M8 that I
got on Ebay.