From: "Patrick Lindecker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Redefining SSTV operations

Hello Sholto,

MFSK SSTV is an analogical  SSTV mode with the originality that it is a
narrow band SSTV mode (the same as MFSK) and the format of the picture is
free (small or big as you want).

It would be possible to put some RS prefix (with more bits available than
for RS ID) to define the center frequency, format and color. But I'm not
sure that the gain would be important as this type of SSTV is an "old"
technology. Better would be a Digital SSTV within 500 Hz and as fast as
standard SSTV.

73
Patrick