Hi John,

Using RFSM 2400, I was able to connect with the non standard mode, but
had to go to 50 watts, and initially showed a 5 dB S/N connection, but
nothing would go through. There is a beep tone at the beginning of each
transmission and I see a large spike on the spectrum display which I am
guessing should be centered on the red vertical line? It is difficult to
have enough time to estimate where the spike should be set but your rig
is apparently very close to the exact frequency.

I still very much appreciate the constellation display and this program
has been the first that that has allowed me to see this dynamically
displayed on screen. I have seen this on diagrams, of course, but seeing
it in a real life display it is very impressive.

After many retries, no data was able to go through from what I could
tell as the % display stayed at zero %.

Since there was no file transfer of my image file to VE5MU on the 7.135
MHz frequency, I increased power to around 200 watts, but it still did
not get any throughput and I did not want to push it any more than that
since this is only a 600 watt linear and I may have been a bit over
where I should have been. Maybe I was overdriving my rig and /or
amplifier? What would be a maximum setting for a typical 100 watt rig
that can handle full duty cycle? (ICOM 756 Pro 2).  I tried it again a
bit later with 25 watts on the rig and only 100 watts on the amplifier,
but no connection at all.

 From what I can tell, a much more sensitive mode would need to be
developed to make this practical for typical amateur HF paths with 100
watt rigs and modest antennas.