From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:34 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] RFSM8000

I have been monitoring the frequency all afternoon, but there is SWBC of
course and getting stronger as the evening approaches. Tried one more
time, and it did indicate a connect, but then disconnected after a few
attempts.

The large file I was attempting to send was not so much to send the
entire file, just to see what kind of throughput would be possible. But
as far as I can tell there was no throughput at all, so even a very
short file would likely not have been possible to move.

John Bradley wrote:

> heard your connect and came and watched... band here was noisy and had
> QSB but signals copied into the weeds.
>
> will load up a couple of smaller picture files in your mail box ...
> 70k file is pretty ambitious for the band conditions
>
> great to see you try , though.
>
> jb

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Check our other Yahoo Groups....