Rick,

Patrick sent me this... wanna play? :-)
"There is a Word document which goal is to show from two Multipsk snapshots how to do the basic operations in SSTV in MFSK16. This document (0.5 Mo) is available from my site site " http://f6cte.free.fr/SSTV_IN_MFSK16_EASY_WITH_MULTIPSK.doc <http://f6cte.free.fr/SSTV_IN_MFSK16_EASY_WITH_MULTIPSK.doc>" (copy and paste this adress in Internet Explorer (or equivalent) Net adress field)." 73
Patrick
I thought I read some thing about a way you could use MFSK16 or some
other narrow mode and then switch over to send an image and then switch
back. Or am I mistaken?

73... Jon W1MNK