I am almost always willing to try different modes. It surprises me how
few want to do this. However, I admit that many times you try the mode
and realize that it is not going to become popular for one reason or
another.

Any new mode must have some attributes that other modes don't have and
even then that does not guarantee adoption by the larger community. But
it is partly that we don't have spot frequencies that everybody knows is
used for "x" mode. Sometimes I have been monitoring other conversations
and there will be comments about using other modes but they did not find
any interest. That is how I made a recent VBDigi/flarq ARQ contact this
week:)

I don't recall ever using the SSTV part of Multipsk but would be willing
to try it. 20 meters would likely be our best band between WI and FL?
Perhaps 14.074?