From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of wa0elm
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 6:28 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Vista

I'm looking at purchasing a new laptop, and I can't find anything that
doesn't come with Vista. Is anyone having success running digital
software (e.g. MultiPSK and/or MMTTY) with Vista? Last I heard, most
digital software doesn't play nice with it.

I thought about buying a Vista machine, and loading XP, but the
problem I've found is that some drivers may not be available for XP.

I'd like to get a little guidance before I pull out what's left of my
hair.

Thanks in advance,

Eric
WA0ELM