Thank you, Rick. A friend and coworker told me that he achieved to make
work his Nvidia card with Mandriva. I have not been able so far, using
Mandriva Spring 2007. Mine is GeForce FX5200. I downloaded the driver
pack, more than 100 MB. I have not been able to see where is the failure.

Also, my TV tuner card, a NPGtech Teal TV Top 10 (CX23881 based) has
been a no-no under Linux. Originally a european tuner, I changed the
ceramic filters (passband and trap) for 4.5 MHz equivalents and works
quite happily with NTSC-M under XP Pro SP2, but I have not been able to
make the tuner change channels.

73,

Jose, CO2JA

---