  From: Rick W
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 8:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Skip 14106.0 MT63 CQ CQ CQ de kh6ty kh6ty

  Tony,

  You have done the tests and found that MT-63 is not very good at
  handling weak signals compared with other modes. Is you recent on air
  testing to determine that or some other parameters, such as ability to
  handle interference, etc.?

  By the way copying both you near noise level, and Skip, KH6TY, a bit
  stronger at S3-4. Tried to decode an earlier narrower mode but no luck.
  Was it MFSK8?