  From: Russell Blair
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Andy-Fldigi help

        Hi Andy, I all so used the pull down secltion (TS-450s) option, my
interface for the radio is home made it works fine with (HRD-MMTTY-Commander)
it control the radio as in (Txing-freq tracking-change mode), I all so check
commander to see how the (RTS and DSR) was set and set the same in Fldigi, all
I get is a ficker from the mode mode below the frequency window, Maybe I'm
reading more into this then is there, will Fldigi track my radio frequency as
it moves up and down the band ?, or do I need to add it frequency to the list
next to the read out ?. I now have access to the Fldigi group now and they will
be able to help me I hope this is my 2nd time trying to get this to work.

        Thanks Russell

        Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why
its called the PRESENT!

        " IN GOD WE TRUST "

        Russell Blair (NC5O)
        Skype-Russell.Blair