OK  Juergen, nice to hear from you as always.  I will changed NEXT
Sunday to be 1300-1400 and then 2100-2200 UTC.    I will keep it 2300
UTC for today.

Today, as I was calling CQ Multimode Madness using Multipsk, another
station using RSID switched me over to DominoEX.  The fun thing about
a Madness Hour is that using  Rx RS ID and multipsk, we can do things
like that!  Crazy but fun..

Andy K3UK