Thanks to all those that tried.  Nice to hear the 20m segment busy
with odd sounding modes.  The form for results is at

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cnRnbThrWFZvMEVwcFVjSmpwVHlGS3c6MA..

Let me know if you have any difficulty posting your scores.

The morning session was quiet but hear a few signals at the 2300 madness hour.

RSID was fun, very helpful.  MFSK16/8, Olivia and DominoEX seemed to
be the most common and most effective for the few Qs I had.  Chip 64
and MT63 seemed to fail with people that could copy me on Dominoex or
Olivia.

I think for the next Multimode Madness, I will amend the rules to
limit QSOs with same call sign on same band to no more than 3 modes.
Also perhaps no more that three speed changes with a particular mode
(e.g PSK . Dominoex, Olivia maximum of three settings per band).

How did you all do ?

Andy