I'll agree with John,  while many here will find ALE400 easy to
tackle, many "average" hams will be intimidated by an unfamiliar
process.  That is why Skip Teller's concepts behind NBEMS are good,
using mode that many hams use everyday.

Andy K3UK

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM, John Bradley <jbrad...@sasktel.net> wrote:

> you are right I do like multipsk and particularly ALE400. Works well in to
> the noise .
>

> I don’t find it hard to use, but I have spent some time using the software
> and am not intimidated by the user interface. When I try to encourage others
>
> to try it out , their first reaction is that the software is too complex….
> and they are thrown off by the interface.

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Pages at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended digital mode software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk
Logging Software:  DXKeeper or Ham Radio Deluxe.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: