I find Multipsk easy to use , although ALE400 is more complicated than
other modes in Multipsk. However, many hams that I introduce to
digital modes , via demos,  are taken aback by Multipsk, they find it
too intimidating.  FL-digi seems to be gaining ground because it is
perceived as easier to operate with .

Andy K3UK

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 11:52 PM, John Bradley <jbrad...@sasktel.net> wrote:

> I live at a higher latitude than many folks in the US and find that PSK is
> susceptible to aurora flutter/multipath more often than most modes.
>

> There are time up here that nothing will decode PSK despite the fact the
> band is open and active. I’m not technically competent enough to say
>
> why, but the fact of the matter is PSK at times will not work, when MFSK and
> ALE400 will. Go figure.
>

> BTW I’m at almost 51N latitude
>

> John
>
> VE5MU

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Pages at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended digital mode software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk
Logging Software:  DXKeeper or Ham Radio Deluxe.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: