From: Andy obrien <k3uka...@gmail.com>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, October 25, 2009 4:04:53 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Downloaded Puppy Pskmail Server Now what?

Russell,

.pskmail/pskmailrc.pl

is the file that you can edit .  This file can contain you callsign,
lat/lontitude and SMTP server if you do not want to enter in each time you boot
the software.  Itis also where you can set some scan parameters.  look for the
line with SCANNER in it and change 'F' to an 'S' if you want to scan modes and
not frequencies.  There is also another file freqs.txt that you can edit and
add different modes if you want to.

Andy K3UK