Hello Tony,

>Would it be possible for me to run the SDR feature without actually having and
>SDR rig attached? If so, how can I activate it?
The SDR feature in Multipsk is only doing a I/Q processing, shifting in base
band, in USB or LSB, a selected band (inside the 48, 96 or 192 KHz SdR band).

Now as I discovered, thanks to Andy, is that professional SdR are controlled
through a defined protocol, something as a Cat system protocol.

Perhaps, Dave (AA6YQ) will add, in the future, through Commander, the necessary
commands to control the different SdR...

In the next version, I will add possibility to send a COM and EXEC command at
initialization/RX/TX/finalization. But for a complex protocol when you are
supposed to send/listen/send, it will not be sufficient.

73
Patrick