  From: Dave AA6YQ
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:33 PM
  Subject: RE: [digitalradio] Multipsk- CPU tests with SDR-IQ Direct active.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of Patrick Lindecker
  Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:30 AM
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com

  Hello Tony,

  >Would it be possible for me to run the SDR feature without actually having
and SDR rig attached? If so, how can I activate it?
  The SDR feature in Multipsk is only doing a I/Q processing, shifting in base
band, in USB or LSB, a selected band (inside the 48, 96 or 192 KHz SdR band).

  Now as I discovered, thanks to Andy, is that professional SdR are controlled
through a defined protocol, something as a Cat system protocol.

  Perhaps, Dave (AA6YQ) will add, in the future, through Commander, the
necessary commands to control the different SdR...

   >>>Commander has long been able to control PowerSDR. If you send me the
protocols you need supported, Patrick, I will extend Commander to support them.

       73,

            Dave, AA6YQ