From: KH6TY <kh...@comcast.net>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, February 26, 2010 9:48:45 AM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] ROS carrier pattern when idle

Jose,

I am a ham radio "member" in good standing and have been for over 55 years. I
believe I also have some degree of respect and appreciation in the ham
community for my development of DigiPan, introduction of PSK63, and my
speech-to-text software for the blind ham so they can use PSK31.

Recently, I have been trying to use my experience in dealing with the FCC to
help get you over this problem you have created, but you do not understand
that, and I really do not appreciate your snide inferences as to my motives.
You have made your own bed, so you can now lie in it, Jose.

I will not waste any more of my time trying to help ROS be legal in the USA.
Let someone else be the subject of your personal attacks.

Goodbye and good luck.

73 - Skip KH6TY