This is little more than a "frequency grab" by Bonnie that would benefit the
HF-ALE group, I feel, the most.  If adopted, this would give Bonnie her own
frequencies...channels if you will, that she or ANYONE else from the HF-ALE
network could claim...and then chase away legal ops using her/their frequencies.

It's pretty shameful on her part that she waited until the last possible minute
to "sneak" her "proposal" through to the ARRL.  If we had known in advance of
her antics, she would have heard an earful from many, I'm sure.

Hopefully, this pathetic excuse for spectrum sharing will be turned down.

John KB2HSH