  From: KH6TY
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 10:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Contestia 250 - new concept for usage

  Hi Patrick,

  Yahoo reports there is no RSID group. Where should I request additional RSID
codes?

73 - Skip KH6TY

  Patrick Lindecker wrote:

    Hello Skip,

    About Contestia:
    I think this mode is a better compromise between robustness and speed than
Olivia (too much robustness) and RTTYM (very fast but with the problem of
having two sets of characters as in RTTY, i.e letters and figures, and hence
much risk of packet of errors).

    >but it would be helpful if Patrick would assign Reed Solomon Identifiers
to include those variants.

    RR for all, but I have not seen demands to our RS ID group...