    *From:* KH6TY <mailto:kh...@comcast.net>
    *To:* digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, May 10, 2010 10:04 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [digitalradio] Contestia 250 - new concept for usage

    Hi Patrick,

    Yahoo reports there is no RSID group. Where should I request
    additional RSID codes?

    73 - Skip KH6TY

    Patrick Lindecker wrote:
Hello Skip, About Contestia:
    I think this mode is a better compromise between robustness and
    speed than Olivia (too much robustness) and RTTYM (very fast but
    with the problem of having two sets of characters as in RTTY, i.e
    letters and figures, and hence much risk of packet of errors).
>but it would be helpful if Patrick would assign Reed Solomon
    Identifiers to include those variants.

    RR for all, but I have not seen demands to our RS ID group...