Andy,

Here's an unusual ALE-400 contact...

Tony -K2MO

"K2MO DE WB0VGI

"My first time on ALE and it is sort of working. Rig is FT-100D to an
ATAS 100 screwdriver antenna on balcony handrail at 17 floors up.
I found the window I don't have to type send or anything I take it.
There is another weak signal here but you are 599 and very bright on the
waterfall. I just loaded MILTIPSK and am trying it for the first time. I
use all these modes to demonstrate digital modes in class when I teach
data communication. I am a college teacher here in Minneapolis at
Augsburg College and it is nice for the students to hear and see the
data transmission, especially in duplex.