Hal/Tony,

I wonder if the serious CW mobile operators might invent some CW
sending capability from there steering wheels ? Since one's hands are
on the sterring wheel most of the time some thumb sending might work.

Andy

That would be much more convenient Andy. The only problem is having to pause when making sharp turns; not an issue on the highway. Patrick remembed reading about a ham who used a specialized set of false teeth to send code! Can you imagine the looks he got with a wire hanging out of his mouth while his jaw was chattering away to 73 : )

Gotta give him credit though, that's one way to go hands-free!

Tony -K2MO

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5136 (20100521) __________

http://www.eset.com