As promised, I did a little experimenting with the RMS Winmor server
software and its busy detect feature.  Tonight N0OE was calling CQ
right on "my" frequency ,  within 100 hz of my center frequency. At
the same time a Winmor station issued a connect request to my station
K3UK-5, in fact this happened twice during N0OE's CQ in CW on 7103.
On each occasion my station "blocked" the connect request and refused
to respond to the Winmor station calling me.  So, as the client
software RMS Express works well with Busy Detect, I can report the
server sofware busy detects also  works as advertised.

Andy K3UK