On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:16 AM, KH6TY <kh...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Andy, any idea why the Winmor station transmited on an already busy
> frequency? Because it did not copy N0OE? Busy detector disabled? Your side
> worked - why did the other side not work? Did >anyone answer N0OE's CQ?
> 73, Skip KH6TY

So Skip,... the fact that it works on client and server raises the
issue of the two modes that have been criticized for frequently not
using busy-detect...ALE 141 and Pactor BBS.  I think Pactor may
actually have busy detect already.  It would be nice to see these two
modes widely adopt something that Winmor has proven is possible.

Andy