The reason to use DominoEx is only for FM DX communications. It is slower than MT63, but much more sensitive, so you still get good copy way below limiting and quieting. For that reason, on our local FM digital net, we use DominoEx 8 and with horizontally polarized antennas, include everyone in a range of 35 miles.

I suggest trying MT63-2000, and if some stations cannot copy, drop down in speed to MT63-1000, and if necessary, drop down to MT63-500. Then if you still have problems with some stations not copying, go to DominoEx 8.

If any station is below limiting, which is quite possible at 25 miles using low verticals, MT63 may not work.

On UHF, where Doppler shift and Doppler spreading is a major problem with SSB voice, we use Contestia 64-1000, which works very well on 200 miles paths.

73, Skip KH6TY