Hmmm, NO RS ID?  AT least I have not found it, very disappointing.

Olivia modes taken out altogether, or do you need to go through some
laborious adding of special DLLs to get Olivia like we used to for
Contestia) ?  Opps, just found them, under "extra modes".  yes, you do have
to download the DLLs, what an odd extra step.  At least you don't have to
look all over the internet, easy to download  them know.

It seems MFSK is limited to MFSK 16 .

PSK appears limited to PSK31,  63,  and 125.  I thought Mixw used to also
support PSK 250 and 500.

Good additional Packet support.

Hell is there,  as is SSTV, Throb. Pactor 1, MT63, FAX,  and RTTY.

No THOR , DominoEx, JT65A,  ALE 141 or ALE 400.

No report to PSK Reporter feature

No multi channel decode feature that I could find.

Looks like to enhancements to the Dx Cluster page, but still mostly web
clusters.  There is a basic Telnet option as in past versions.

The "interface detection " feature is an intriguing idea but I suspect it
only detects interfaces MixW have business partnerships with.  It said it
could not detect any interfaces at my station despite a Microkeyer hooked
up.

Waterfall appears capable of displaying up to 8 kHz of spectrum (Not sure
that is new,  but it is nice)

Still looks very nice , easy to set up, got 95% of modes people are most
likely to use , or ever need.

Andy K3UK

Andy