VERY NICE work indeed Alex.  Folks, this is VERY pleasing on the eyes and
EASY to set up.  A winner. See screenshot at
http://obriensweb.com/alink.jpg

No RS ID, not really needed since the modes it supports via the MMVARI
engine are quite recognisable.  If the MMVARI engine adds other modes in the
future, RS ID would be nice.

Andy