Hi Howard,

Yes, ARQ is for file transfer only and it works only between two Airlink
Express stations. It's an experimental feature with no intended purpose besides
the experiment itself. The protocol is not propriety and is fully explained in
the help file with references to original documentation.

73,
--Alex KR1ST