Afternoon folks,

I am getting back into radio after being away for a couple of years due to a
move to a new QTH and a few other things.

I got my antenna up this morning and will most likely use an old version of
HRD/DM780 for now to get me up and running, I am familiar with the software and
it is still installed on my computer from when I was active.

Question: I was just over at the DM780 forums and was looking at the posts in
the testers group (I am a member of the test group) and there haven't been any
new posts over there for a long time. Is DM780 no longer being developed? Is
there a better choice for digital mode communication these days?

Thanks and 73,
~Dave VA3KAB