Upgrade to Beta version 5 build 2636 (the latest, I think).  DM 780 and the
rest of the program has never been better.

Rick - KH2DF

From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of va3kab
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 12:07 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] DM780 Status??

Afternoon folks,

I am getting back into radio after being away for a couple of years due to a
move to a new QTH and a few other things.

I got my antenna up this morning and will most likely use an old version of
HRD/DM780 for now to get me up and running, I am familiar with the software
and it is still installed on my computer from when I was active.

Question: I was just over at the DM780 forums and was looking at the posts
in the testers group (I am a member of the test group) and there haven't
been any new posts over there for a long time. Is DM780 no longer being
developed? Is there a better choice for digital mode communication these
days?

Thanks and 73,
~Dave VA3KAB