Hello Cinaed, Discussion List,

Once again thank you for the response,

Please believe me that i have gone through tutorials, and i have understood
that in the python Top block i could enable/disable blocks, i also went
through this specific one for modulations:

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_PSK_Demodulation

An you are totally correct regarding how to modulate properly,
nevertheless what i am trying to do is that while the flowgraph is running,
to switch the modulation (even if is not totally tuned) and that i can see
that modulation in the QT  GUI.

That´s why, if you take a look at my flowgraph you see how I create a QT
Chooser so I can select the modulation.

My main problem is that i can not get it to work, it does not switch to
other modulation when I switch in the QT Gui while I run the flowgraph.

I would appreciate any ideas regarding this, and also i f you (Cianed)
could describe me a little more how a Hierarchical Block could help me in
this.

Once again thank you all.

Kind regards.