Hello Cinaed,

Thank you for the response,

I have detailed your Flowgraph, and I placed a "QT GUI Constellation Sink"
after the chunks to symbols block, and what I found is that the modulation
part only modulates in B-PSK, and this is beacuse you set it  in the
"Chunks to symbol block" with a dimension of "1", once I placed different
"Symbol Table" and a "dimension" of 2 in the "Chunk to symbol block" the
correct modulation appeared, but the BER gave really high values (even if
in the "Constellation Decoder" is set to  QPSK or DQPSK).

I believe you only modulated in BPSK and in the decoder it matched the
constellation points for -1 and 1, but not for any other constellation
points, I would appreciate if you correct me if i am wrong.

Kind regards.