If I understand correctly, what you really need is object (or row) level
permissions. It doesn't make a lot of sense to create a table for each
user, especially when the data model is exactly the same (and could get
you a huge, messy database really quick). Rather, what you want to
control is the /access/ to that data. E.g., all data is stored in the
same table, but user 1 can access objects (rows) 1, 2, 3 but not 4, 5, 6
and user 2 can access 4, 5, 6, but not 1, 2, 3.

Maybe take a look at
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-object-permissions. I haven't used
it, but it seems to address this issue. Or roll your own object
permission model. It's conceptually quite simple: create a permissions
model/table with a foreign key relationship to your other model. The
permission model should record the user, the object, and (optionally)
what level of permission they have to that object (read,write,etc.)

_Nik