Does it mean that few months ago newest django version for Google Cloud SQL
was 1.4, and now they downgraded to 1.3? Or that was just a mistake?

I am about to deal with the same problem, however I have finished my
project, now I need to update it asap on GAE, but I just can not as newest
version of SDK Django is 1.3, whereas my project is 1.4. Any ideas what
should I do now? Please help guys:D