Hi,

we are using django and the geodjango extension in some of our projects.
While implementing a view in one of the last projects, I encountered a
bug in the method 'transform' in 'django.contrib.gis.geos.Polygon'. We
have a line like

    Polygon(p, srid=s).transorfm(4326)

in our views. It seems that this call ist not thread safe. Because it is
several weeks (or month) ago that we had this problem, I just wonted to
ask, if it is known. At that time we hadn't much time to figure out the
exactly problem. We have just seen, that it could be in relation to
GDAL. Our workaround was to make more processes, each with one
thread. :-)

If it is not know, I will make a detailed report.

We have used

    django 1.0-final
    postgresql-8.3-postgis, postgresql-8.3 (Ubuntu 8.04 Version)
    geos-3.0.0
    proj-4.6.0
    gdal-1.5.2

Regards,