I encountered a opendmarc bug that required adsp records as well to send
dmarc reports and i had a fun time trying to reproduce the output for i do
not know how long the url i mention will last.

a webparser at www.winserver.com/public/wcadsp/default.wct

which produces example.com main domain and example.net in asl

_adsp._domainkey.example.com IN TXT "dkim=all; atps=y; asl=example.net;"
YFP5HEI6FUVG5WMNRBCEO6BK2Z75XKJZ._atps.example.com IN TXT "v=atps01; d=
example.net;"

Which i think is what i need

but

opendkim-atpszone -h sha1 -u example.com -A example.net -vvv
opendkim-atpszone: database opened
server xxx
zone example.com
update add YFP5HEI6FUVG5WMNRBCEO6BK2Z75XKJZ._atps TXT 86400 "v=ATPS1; d=
example.net"
send
answer
opendkim-atpszone: 1 record written

Is nearly the same but I am confused - is the web parser right and the
opendkim-atpszone command wrong? with v=ATPS1

YFP5HEI6FUVG5WMNRBCEO6BK2Z75XKJZ._atps.example.com IN TXT "v=atps01;

YFP5HEI6FUVG5WMNRBCEO6BK2Z75XKJZ._atps TXT 86400 "v=ATPS1;

I ask as this affects only dmarc reports (no i do not run example.com) our
normal email is sent ok

It is close but who is right ?.

I ask as this is not terribly clear.  - as long as i have a sha1 hash of
whatever YFP5HEI6FUVG5WMNRBCEO6BK2Z75XKJZ translates and can work around
opendkim-atpszone i think i am good.