I only have the mismatch problem with opendmarc-reports and thats using
most of the command line options.

Normal email (port 587) is matched with spf,dkim and dmarc.    Please do
not consider our email servers as mentally retarded in regard to that.
Hence my posting on a dmarc list.

report emails per the dmarc spec is the last thing left that i struggled
with.

As to ATPS1 that is something i am unwilling to test out unless atps01
packs up sooner rather than later this week.