In article <6a515d07-5bde-cf5f-813b-749557247...@tana.it> you write:
>> It's easy enough to invent hacks that lists could apply and MUAs could
>> undo,
>
>So easy that it is already implemented by some.

When the IETF was trying to figure out what sort of anti-DMARC hackery
to do for its mailing lists, we did some experiments.  I set up a mail
reflector that took messages, added headers or wrapped them as MIME
attachements in various ways, and sent them back so people could see
how they looked.  They all looked awful, and they looked awful in
different ways in different MUAs.  So we gave up and rewrite the From:
headers.

Trying to get MUAs to do de-DMARC-ing is not a productive line of
attack.

R's,
John