For your edification, below, in domain rank order (from the
https://domcop.com/openpagerank/ API), are the ranked domains that have
bounced at least one DMARC aggregate report my mail server has tried to
send them since I started tracking this in September 2018.

There are a lot of domains on this list that are big enough that they
really should be able to handle something as critical as not bouncing
aggregate reports sent to the email address they advertise for them.

As of today I am removing all of these domains from the list of domains
that I don't send reports to, to see how well things have improved since
then. I'll send out another list at some point.

youtube.com
google.com
cnn.com
yahoo.com