Hi Ale,

Thanks for your explanation.

I am gathering information to set up DMARC policy for my organisation. I
have
registered to this list with my personal G Suite account.

In my organisation, I have already set up SPF.

Recently, few users received a few spoofing email. Therefore, I thought of
setting up  DMARC. Then I realised that in order to go with  DMARC, I have
set
up DKIM also. If you don't mind please share a place where I could get some
guidance on this regard.

Thanks
Roshan