With some of my recent DMARC reports for my domains I've seen comments
about over riding the p=reject and deciding the mail should be quarantined
vs rejected because the recipient mailbox provider thought it was
forwarded.

Would it be useful to add an additional DMARC be expanded to have a
'p=nomail' value so when a domain that is already publishing "v=spf1 -all"
and has a 'p=reject' value that it really should be rejected regardless of
what the recipient domain thinks about a mail being forwarded or not?

I see that this could also be valuable for parked domains, expired domains
and defensive domain registrations to provide additional levels of clarity
where a recipient network is trying to make the effort to deliver email but
due to their internal decision making are delivering mail that they
shouldn't be.

~
*MATT*