On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 11:44 PM Blason R via dmarc-discuss <
dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org> wrote:

> Thanks that makes sense! Assuming they do not have a DKIM facility
> aligning messages with SPF should suffice my need, right?

You will need to monitor the feedback reports to determine whether SPF
alone is sufficient for your needs. Only you can decide how much "breakage"
is acceptable to you. While mailing lists might not be a pain point for
your mail flow, other intermediaries (vanity accounts, forwarding from one
recipient account to other accounts of theirs, etc.) may be.

My question to you is why, in 2020, you would use a 3rd party vendor that
does not properly support DKIM signing and apparently doesn't understand
how DMARC works? A knowledgeable vendor should be able to provide you with
a 1 or 2 page PDF to guide you in how to best implement SPF/DKIM/DMARC.
Just saying.

Michael Hammer