Hi Folks,

I am starting with DMARC implementation and analysing the XML report
without any GUI tool just to clear my understanding. Can someone please
confirm if below marked in *bold* is correct?

    <policy_published>
        <domain>example.com</domain>   *==> DMARC Policy published by our
domain example.com <http://example.com>; referred by Reporting ORG?*
        <adkim>r</adkim>
        <aspf>r</aspf>
        <pct>100</pct>
        <fo>0</fo>
    </policy_published>
    <record>
        <row>
            <source_ip>40.107.131.40</source_ip>  *=> Source IP from where
the mail was sent to Reporting Org*
            <count>1</count>
            <policy_evaluated>
                <disposition>none</disposition>  *==> Action taken on the
mail by Reporting Org??*
                <dkim>pass</dkim>
                <spf>pass</spf>
            </policy_evaluated>  *--> What Policy is evaluated*
        </row>
        <identifiers>
            <header_from>example.com</header_from>   =*> matched header
specified in Return-path?*
        </identifiers>
        <auth_results>
            <dkim>
                <result>pass</result>    *==> DKIM Authentication Result of
below domain*
                <domain>example.com</domain>
                <selector>selector2</selector>
            </dkim>
            <spf>
                <domain>example.com</domain>
                <result>pass</result> *==> SPF Authentication Result of
above domain*
                <scope>mfrom</scope>
            </spf>
        </auth_results>