aspf=s and adkim=s means that the alignment must match down to the
subdomain instead of merely sharing the same organizational domain.

If it were

aspf=s

from: u...@example.com

return-path: mail...@bounce.example.com

Then DMARC *would not* pass based on SPF.

If it were

aspf=r (or aspf not specified)

from: u...@example.com

return-path: mail...@bounce.example.com

Then DMARC *would* pass based on SPF.

The same goes for DKIM.

So in your example DMARC would pass based on DKIM (assuming it passes its
authentication check) with either adkim=s or adkim=r because "example.com"
exactly matches "example.com." (I'm assuming "exmaple.com" is a typo)
In your example DMARC would *not* pass if based only on SPF because SPF
didn't pass *its own* check.
I think part of the confusion in your example is that
"spf=pass/neutral/temperror/permerror/softfail/hardfail" is not DMARC but
the SPF check.  DMARC requires that SPF (or DKIM) have an "spf=pass" result
(or dkim=pass) *and* use the same domain as the from domain.
"aspf" and "adkim" *only* refer to the strictness of the domain-matching,
*not* the "spf=pass" or "dkim=pass" requirement.

In the DMARC aggregate report, you have two different sections where it
says if SPF and DKIM "pass" or otherwise.
The first section:

<policy_evaluated>

                <disposition>none</disposition>
                <dkim>pass</dkim>
                <spf>pass</spf>
            </policy_evaluated>
tells you whether or not DKIM and/or SPF *allowed* DMARC to pass ("pass"
means that the authentication in question both passed and used the correct
domain) and so will only have "pass" or "fail".

The second section:
        <auth_results>
            <dkim>
                <result>pass</result>
                <domain>example.com</domain>
                <selector>selector2</selector>
            </dkim>
            <spf>
                <domain>example.com</domain>
                <result>pass</result>
                <scope>mfrom</scope>
            </spf>
        </auth_results>
is the details of each *pre-DMARC* authentication result for your own
reference and to help troubleshoot the cause of any DMARC failures, and may
say "spf=neutral" and etc as applicable.

The final DMARC pass or fail has already been called out in the
<policy_evaluated> section, the <auth_results> section is just telling you
*why* it passed or failed.

In an auto-forwarding case, SPF is typically "replaced" by the forwarder so
it would show up as

from: u...@example.com

return-path: mail...@forwarder.com

and DMARC cannot pass based on SPF (DMARC could still pass based on DKIM if
DKIM is aligned and not broken by the forwarder).

I know that's a lot but it's hopefully helpful.

*Zack Aab*, Senior Deliverability Strategist, Inbox Pros, a Trendline
Company
*O* +1 (470) 875-1823 <+14708751823>