Colleagues,

Two people have spoken up on list asking for removal of this section
(thread subject is "A.5 Issues with ADSP in Operation") while one person
has registered opposition to the idea. I don't believe this is anywhere
close to critical mass for consensus.

I've opened the subject issue for this matter, and in that issue I floated
the possibility of moving A.5 to section 7, Changes from RFC 7489, with
some text along the lines of "we deleted the discussion of ADSP from this
version, but it's preserved here for historical purposes"

Discuss...

--

Todd Herr | Technical Director, Standards & Ecosystem
Email: todd.h...@valimail.com

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.