On Thu 14/Mar/2024 15:53:30 +0100 Todd Herr wrote:
Colleagues,

Two people have spoken up on list asking for removal of this section
(thread subject is "A.5 Issues with ADSP in Operation") while one person
has registered opposition to the idea. I don't believe this is anywhere
close to critical mass for consensus.

I've opened the subject issue for this matter, and in that issue I floated
the possibility of moving A.5 to section 7, Changes from RFC 7489, with
some text along the lines of "we deleted the discussion of ADSP from this
version, but it's preserved here for historical purposes"

Discuss...

Could do. Although I'm uncertain about the value of preserving large passages of RFC 7489 in Section 7. In fact, RFC 7489 is not going to be deleted from the archives. It would be enough to reference it.

Best