On Thu 14/Mar/2024 15:38:23 +0100 Todd Herr wrote:
To summarize this thread, I see three nits, all of which have been added to
issue 133:

1. Section 5.4, Formal Definition, reword the comments for dmarc-uri to be:

             ; "URI" is imported from [RFC3986];
             ; commas (ASCII 0x2C) and exclamation
             ; points (ASCII 0x21) MUST be
             ; encoded

2. Section 5.4, update the ABNF for dmarc-value to be "%x20-3A /
%x3C-7E" (there is currently a vertical bar/pipe where the forward
slash should be)

3. Section 5.3., General Record Format, update the description of the
'd' and 's' values for the 'fo' tag. They currently begin with
"Generate a DKIM failure report"/"Generate an SPF failure report",
respectively, and both should instead begin with "Generate a DMARC
failure report".

I'm glad that's a nit.  I feared it was meant.

Please confirm/discuss further.

It looks good to me.

Best