In order to prepare for the upcoming release:

Is there an estimated release date when replication will be removed?

What is the best way (reconfigure, turn off auto replication, etc.) to migrate
to an environment to test and run using ‘doveadm sync -d’ in a scheduled job
(e.g., cron)?

Sent from my iPad